Acheminement de matériel!!!

Vous cherchez une association ou une entreprise pour transporter votre matériel vers une destination précise. Vous souhaitez partager vos frais de convoyage avec un partenaire. Espace de synergies, cette catégorie du forum est pour vous.

Modérateurs : Siyanie92, GO

Tarpe Diem
membre
membre

Acheminement de matériel!!!

Message non lupar Tarpe Diem » sam. août 14, 2010 2:32 am

Bonjour a tous,

Je suis actuellement en train de monter un projet d'acheminement de matériel divers ( livre scolaire, matériel médical, nourriture non périssable, ...) a travers l'Afrique avec comme destination final le Bénin ou je rejoindrais une personne qui travaille avec les enfants des rues.
Je compte traverser les pays suivant : l'Algérie, le Maroc, le Mali, le Burkina Faso et le Bénin.
Je suis donc a la recherche de toutes informations susceptible de m'aider ( démarches légales a effectuer, zones a éviter, etc...) d'associations ou ONG qui désirent profiter de mon passage dans ces différents pays et de matériel évidement.
Je souhaite partir aux alentours de Mai 2011.
Je ne cherche pas forcément d'aide financière ( bien que cela puisse m'aider! :D ) vu que je travaille pour mettre sur pied ce projet.

Je suis preneur également de tout témoignage sur ce type de projet.

Je vous remercie d'avance pour l'attention éventuelle que vous apportez a mon projet ainsi que toute l'aide que vous pouvez me donnez.

Bien a vous...

P.S.: N'hésitez a me contactez pour plus d'info!!!

unicorn9005
membre
membre

Re: Acheminement de matériel!!!

Message non lupar unicorn9005 » sam. févr. 21, 2015 11:59 am

looking for financial assistance ( although it may help! ) since I work to develop this project. I'm interested also of any testimony on this type of project. Thank you in advance for any attention you bring to my project . and all the help you can give me Sincerely yours ... PS: Feel free to contact me for more info !!!

sitenetnws
membre
membre

Message non lupar sitenetnws » jeu. août 03, 2023 6:09 am

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material!
also visit my net web page -altcoin

jackwell
membre
membre

Message non lupar jackwell » mer. sept. 20, 2023 3:39 am

Hello,

Your project to transport essential materials across Africa for street children in Benin is truly commendable! It's heartening to see individuals like you taking initiative for such a noble cause.

To navigate the legal aspects and logistics of your journey through Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Burkina Faso, and Benin, consider reaching out to local embassies, consulates, or government agencies in each country. They can provide valuable information on the necessary permits, regulations, and areas to be cautious about during your trip.

You might also want to connect with international NGOs and humanitarian organizations operating in these regions. They could offer guidance, support, and even potential partnerships for your project.

As for testimonies, reaching out to individuals who have undertaken similar journeys or worked on projects in these areas can provide you with valuable insights and advice.

I wish you the best of luck with your dedication to making a positive impact is inspiring, and I hope your journey is both successful and fulfilling.

Feel free to reach out if you need more information or assistance. We're here to support you in any way we can!

Best regards,