I love doing some charity work because it gives me happiness

Ce forum est destiné aux internautes du site Humanitaire.ws. Il vous est octroyé afin que vous puissiez vous présenter (vous ou votre organisation). C'est toujours plus agréable de savoir à qui l'on s'adresse.

Modérateurs : Siyanie92, GO

Rezoyen
membre
membre

I love doing some charity work because it gives me happiness

Message non lupar Rezoyen » mer. nov. 06, 2019 2:51 am

I worked for a charity fundraising company this year and it was an overall enjoyable experience. I worked on the phones, you would generally do around 200-500 dials a day and have around 50 conversations. There were targets which were stressful, but the office environment was good and everyone accepted the job and made the best of it. Overall you're there for the money. It was around 26$ an hour + bonus, and it was mostly backpackers working which always kept things interesting. Face to face is either loved or hated, same as the phones, you're either one or the other. I had some great conversations and the days went quickly.

Rezoyen
membre
membre

Re: I love doing some charity work because it gives me happiness

Message non lupar Rezoyen » jeu. déc. 19, 2019 2:29 pm

I worked for a charity fundraising company this year and it was an overall enjoyable experience. I worked on the phones, you would generally do around 200-500 dials a day and have around 50 conversations. There were targets which were stressful, but the office environment was good and everyone accepted the job and made the best of it. Overall you're there for the money. It was around 26$ an hour + bonus, and it was mostly backpackers working which always kept things interesting. Face to face is either loved or hated, same as the phones, you're either one or the other. I had some great conversations and the days went quickly.
homework blog